skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Lanie's 1st Beach Trip of the Year!


Today Lanie and I took a trip over to Fernandina Beach for the day. She had a great time, chasing and feeding the seagulls and playing in the sand. She ate more sand than I could put in a bucket, but she didn't seem to mind. She enjoyed her snacks and juice right along with the sand on her hands. No matter how desperately I tried not to take home sand, the majority of it came home with us anyway. It was worth it though.... she took a nice long 2 1/2 hour nap after the beach trip and I was able to enjoy a chapter or two in the book that I took along with us to the beach. So much for those relaxing days on the beach that I used to have !
No comments:
Post a Comment